Digital collage, original digital UV print or canvas transfer up to 200 x 200 cm.
- PHOTO SAPIENS PRIZE RUNNER UP, 2015
- Expert commended, The human face challenge 2015, Photocrowd, on-line
I marked this one to commend as it is something way outside the norm, way different. This type of thing was being done way before Photoshop using darkroom techniques and even layering and actual paper and glue. I’m not sure how this one was done but it’s an ‘A’ for effort. It’s an art piece and I’d love to know the story behind the person in the image. Why did the artist choose those elements? Why those colours? This is storytelling in a different way and artist expression – well done.
Our distant relative contemplating on the state of human affairs.
Digital collage, original digital UV print or canvas transfer up to 123 x 92 cm.
- 2017, Red Line Art Works Awards, Highly Commended
- PX3 Prix de la photografie Paris 2016, honorable mention
- 2016, Global Photography International Photo Contest, Honorable mention
- featured in the Lensculture Exposure Awards Competition Gallery
- MIFA Photo Awards 2015, Honorable Mention
- The Better Photography Magazine Photograph of the Year Award 2015, Silver Award
- ARTslanT, 2015, 4th Showcase winner, on-line
- Shoot The Wild July 2015 photo contest finalist
- Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, July 2015 show, “Black and White”, on-line, finalist
- PHOTO SAPIENS 2015 PRIZE RUNNER UP