- Runner up, Street Photography Contest, Your Art Gallery, online, 2017
vi annunciamo con piacere che una (o più) delle vostre foto classificate all’edizione dell’anno scorso di URBAN Photo Contest sono state selezionate per una nuova pubblicazione: URBAN unveils the City and its secrets, una carrellata di storie urbane narrate attraverso la street photography (sfoglia libro)
Presenteremo il volume sabato 29 ottobre 2016 durante Trieste Photo Days. Se volete partecipare alla presentazione non esitate a scriverci!
we’re glad to announce that one or more of your ranked pictures from last year’s edition of URBAN Photo Contest (2015) has been chosen for our new book: URBAN unveils the City and its secrets, an overview of City stories told through street photography (see here).
The book will be officially presented on Saturday October 29, 2016 in Trieste during Trieste Photo Days festival.
One of earlier digital collages. Source photo was taken with Fuji FinePix S9600, f/2.8, 1/400, ISO 100, 6mm in my hometown, Radovljica, Slovenia. The house just by the town moat is uninhabited but still in good condition, although one would probably pass by without noticing it. Except maybe for the door frame build of tuff stone typical for its use for door and window frames in this area.
As Labor Day weekend kicks off, which for me officially means the sorrowful end of lazy, golden summer days, we celebrate the last shreds of vacations spent with a wonderful offering of SIX pages of your photographs. Thank you as always for sharing your work and for reading Lenscratch.
The pretty seaside hamlet of Valun, 14km southwest of Cres Town, is secluded at the foot of cliffs and surrounded by pebbly beaches. It’s appeal lies in its tranquillity: its restaurants are rarely crowded, and there’s a refreshing lack of souvenir stalls or touristy tack. … more on The Lonely Planet
- The Mind’s Eye All About Photo Awards juror selection, 2016
Digital collage, original digital UV print up to 100 x 100 cm.
- Honorable Mention in Exhibeo’s Art of Power Competition, 2015
Digital collage, original digital UV print or canvas transfer up to 300 x 200 cm.
- ARTslanT 2015, 6th Showcase winner in new-media
- Art Amersfoort 2015 – exhibiton dedicated to Mondrian, Galerie Archipel, Amersfoort, Netherlands, 2015
- SYSTEMATIC exhibition at Manifest Gallery, Cincinnati, OH, USA, finalist, 2014
- Misses & Landscape by Ann Lin & Michael Miknic, TAP Gallery, Darlinghurst, Sydney, Australia, 2014 (guest exhibitor)