- Runner up, Street Photography Contest, Your Art Gallery, online, 2017
vi annunciamo con piacere che una (o più) delle vostre foto classificate all’edizione dell’anno scorso di URBAN Photo Contest sono state selezionate per una nuova pubblicazione: URBAN unveils the City and its secrets, una carrellata di storie urbane narrate attraverso la street photography (sfoglia libro)
Presenteremo il volume sabato 29 ottobre 2016 durante Trieste Photo Days. Se volete partecipare alla presentazione non esitate a scriverci!
we’re glad to announce that one or more of your ranked pictures from last year’s edition of URBAN Photo Contest (2015) has been chosen for our new book: URBAN unveils the City and its secrets, an overview of City stories told through street photography (see here).
The book will be officially presented on Saturday October 29, 2016 in Trieste during Trieste Photo Days festival.
As Labor Day weekend kicks off, which for me officially means the sorrowful end of lazy, golden summer days, we celebrate the last shreds of vacations spent with a wonderful offering of SIX pages of your photographs. Thank you as always for sharing your work and for reading Lenscratch.
We are pleased to inform you that your entry is in the Finalist group. As such, it will be published in the book Best of Photography 2016. On July 21st we mailed a letter informing you of your Finalist status. We are sending this email to you as well, in case that letter is delayed in the mail.
The pretty seaside hamlet of Valun, 14km southwest of Cres Town, is secluded at the foot of cliffs and surrounded by pebbly beaches. It’s appeal lies in its tranquillity: its restaurants are rarely crowded, and there’s a refreshing lack of souvenir stalls or touristy tack. … more on The Lonely Planet
- The Mind’s Eye All About Photo Awards juror selection, 2016
Simple, clean patterned geometry detail of a service passage in National Gallery in Prague was calling for only a slight high-key treatment, much unlike the torture most of my photos are subjected to on their way to the gallery wall.
Minimalist high-key architectural abstract, original digital UV print from digitally created source up to 100 x 70 cm.
Our distant relative contemplating on the state of human affairs.
Digital collage, original digital UV print or canvas transfer up to 123 x 92 cm.
- 2017, Red Line Art Works Awards, Highly Commended
- PX3 Prix de la photografie Paris 2016, honorable mention
- 2016, Global Photography International Photo Contest, Honorable mention
- featured in the Lensculture Exposure Awards Competition Gallery
- MIFA Photo Awards 2015, Honorable Mention
- The Better Photography Magazine Photograph of the Year Award 2015, Silver Award
- ARTslanT, 2015, 4th Showcase winner, on-line
- Shoot The Wild July 2015 photo contest finalist
- Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, July 2015 show, “Black and White”, on-line, finalist
- PHOTO SAPIENS 2015 PRIZE RUNNER UP
Plain and simple photograph, or is it? Shamelessly nicked the title of the second novel by Милорад Павић as an attempt at describing the feeling of the piece. But I keep hearing it’s archetype voice. Digital collage, original digital UV print on Fabriano 5CP up to 100 x 70 cm.
Congratulations on being accepted to the Wet Weather online gallery through Don’t Take Pictures magazine! Thank you for sharing your art with us. 50 outstanding photographs by photographers from across the globe were selected for display on our website through August 25.
- Don’t Take Pictures Wet Weather online gallery, 2015