One of earlier digital collages. Source photo was taken with Fuji FinePix S9600, f/2.8, 1/400, ISO 100, 6mm in my hometown, Radovljica, Slovenia. The house just by the town moat is uninhabited but still in good condition, although one would probably pass by without noticing it. Except maybe for the door frame build of tuff stone typical for its use for door and window frames in this area.
You are cordially invited to visit my latest solo exhibition of digital collages at Galerija MIK in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The exhibition is on view from June 25th until September 22nd. Opening hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 17:00, Saturday: 8:00 – 12:00.
- PortoCartoon XV15TH 2013, Porto, Portugal, finalist
Digital collage, original digital UV print up to 100 x 100 cm.
- Honorable Mention in Exhibeo’s Art of Power Competition, 2015
Digital collage, original digital UV print or canvas transfer up to 300 x 200 cm.
- ARTslanT 2015, 6th Showcase winner in new-media
- Art Amersfoort 2015 – exhibiton dedicated to Mondrian, Galerie Archipel, Amersfoort, Netherlands, 2015
- SYSTEMATIC exhibition at Manifest Gallery, Cincinnati, OH, USA, finalist, 2014
- Misses & Landscape by Ann Lin & Michael Miknic, TAP Gallery, Darlinghurst, Sydney, Australia, 2014 (guest exhibitor)
Non-conceptual digital collage, portrait of accordionist Jure Tori in action, original digital UV print up to 135 x 96 cm.
To be published in Stories of Music later this year. Stories of Music is a forthcoming multimedia anthology that will feature a collection of stories focused on the impact music has on people’s lives from its role in healing, community, and family traditions to musicianship, travel experiences, and much more. The book will include works from authors and artists around the world.
Thank you for sending us “The Accordionist”. We love it and would like to publish it in the first volume of Stories of Music.
Thanks again for sharing your work!
Stories of Music
Digital collage, original digital UV print or canvas transfer up to 200 x 200 cm.
- PHOTO SAPIENS PRIZE RUNNER UP, 2015
- Expert commended, The human face challenge 2015, Photocrowd, on-line
I marked this one to commend as it is something way outside the norm, way different. This type of thing was being done way before Photoshop using darkroom techniques and even layering and actual paper and glue. I’m not sure how this one was done but it’s an ‘A’ for effort. It’s an art piece and I’d love to know the story behind the person in the image. Why did the artist choose those elements? Why those colours? This is storytelling in a different way and artist expression – well done.