- fusion.art 3rd Annual Figures & Faces Art Exhibition October 2017 finalist
- Runner up, Street Photography Contest, Your Art Gallery, online, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS: You are selected as a finalist in the Global Photography International Photo Contest 2016
Thank you for your participation in our “Global Photography International Photo Contest 2016” and CONGRATULATIONS for being selected as a finalist for the work “… so you really fucked up, big time!?” and “Magdalena”.
All the best,
One of earlier digital collages. Source photo was taken with Fuji FinePix S9600, f/2.8, 1/400, ISO 100, 6mm in my hometown, Radovljica, Slovenia. The house just by the town moat is uninhabited but still in good condition, although one would probably pass by without noticing it. Except maybe for the door frame build of tuff stone typical for its use for door and window frames in this area.
We are pleased to inform you that your entry is in the Finalist group. As such, it will be published in the book Best of Photography 2016. On July 21st we mailed a letter informing you of your Finalist status. We are sending this email to you as well, in case that letter is delayed in the mail.
- PortoCartoon XV15TH 2013, Porto, Portugal, finalist
Digital collage, original digital UV print or canvas transfer up to 300 x 200 cm.
- ARTslanT 2015, 6th Showcase winner in new-media
- Art Amersfoort 2015 – exhibiton dedicated to Mondrian, Galerie Archipel, Amersfoort, Netherlands, 2015
- SYSTEMATIC exhibition at Manifest Gallery, Cincinnati, OH, USA, finalist, 2014
- Misses & Landscape by Ann Lin & Michael Miknic, TAP Gallery, Darlinghurst, Sydney, Australia, 2014 (guest exhibitor)
Post-conceptual ultra-minimalist organic abstract, original digital UV print from digitally created source up to 300 x 300 cm.
Dear Mr. Carniollus,
I am writing you today to announce to you that we have selected your piece entitled Retro Summer to be on our Top Tier list for the Summer Palette Art Competition. This is not a list we publish for every competition. We compile it when the quality of the submissions warrants an extended list of art we want to promote. If I am writing you today, it is because the Jury saw something exceptional in your work. That’s why your piece is included in the top tier!
We think that making it on the Top Tier list is a great accomplishment and we want to reward that.
Within the following week or so, I will be publishing the Top Tier list on our site. This list will include: your art, your name, the title medium and dimensions of your piece, the paragraph you sent us explaining in your own words what your piece is about and a direct link to your web site.
- 2015, Art Exhibeo Magazine, Summer Palette Art Competition, Top Tier list
Retro summer original print Editions Castra 2015 1/15 :